Perfect for fishing, boating, skiing, and jet skiing, Lake Allure boasts water depths of over 50 feet with easy access to a boat ramp. Our gated community provides secure access and paved roads for your convenience. It is no surprise why families enjoy living here.
Lake Allure offers full walk-out basement lots for breathtaking views and better entertaining, a super low tax levy and a small-town feel with all of the amenities of a large city (just 25 minutes from Omaha or Lincoln). While Lake Allure provides easy access to the Platte River for enjoyment, most lenders do not require the purchase of flood insurance.
Whether you desire the sunrises on your deck in the morning over the beautiful sunsets on your deck in the evening, or if you prefer a quieter location in a cove over the spectacular views of the lake at the point, we offer you many opportunities to experience how living should be.
Our HOA includes:
- Architectural Conformity Standards
- Resident Conduct Expectations
- Property Maintenance Guidelines
- Recreational Requirements for Safety
- Association Board Elected by Lake Members
- Protection Measures for the Lake
- Common Responsibilities
- Building Requirements:
- Single-story: Minimum 1,800 sf
- Multi-story: Minimum 1,500 sf 1st Floor
Minimum 700 sf 2nd Floor
Residents Enjoy Ashland
When you are not boating or lounging on the warm, sandy beaches of Lake Allure, residents can enjoy the following: